Want higher quality tenants? Looking for fewer costly and time consumer legal problems associated with property management? Need shorter vacancy cycles and better tenant retention? Tighter rent collection process? Lower maintenance & repair costs? Want tax assistance and even increase the value of your investment?
Find out how at Karl Parize’s next speaking engagement; he will be featured as an OC Realtor and professional property management specialist at the OC Home Fair from 3:45-4:45pm, located at Chapman University.
Karl will be addressing and explaining the costs and benefits of what a property management company can do for a landlord. He will be using examples and case studies to describe the success rate of our property management company, and how we can give a landlord peace of mind.
He will also be assessing what it means to manage your own property versus hiring a property management company, and the importance of:
- Value focused services
- The importance of Client Testimonials
- Increased cash flow
- Time Management
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Rigorous Tenant Screening & Background Checks
- Short Vacancy Periods
Momentum Property Management has the knowledge and expertise to accomplish all of the above tasks. We are not only licensed agents, certified in property management, but we also have in house licensed contractors, instant access to owner reports and cutting edge bookkeeping.
The OC Home Fair hours are from 12pm-6pm. This is a great resource for new home buyers, current home owners, and even investors.
There are a slew of seminars available to give you valuable information on. Some examples are:
- 1031 Exchange
- Ways To Improve Your Credit Score
- Down payment assistance
- Avoiding Costly Buyer Mistakes
- Steps To Buy Your First Home
- VA (Department of Veteran Affairs) Loans
- Getting Pre-Approved for a loan
- Loan Modification Tips & Tricks
- The Loan Process
- Getting Started In Real Estate Investing
- What to Expect With Your Home Inspection
- Short Sale – Is It An Option For You?
- Staging Your Home For Top Dollar
There are many more seminars throughout the day that offer a facet of important and useful information. It is definitely worth stopping by to take a look at the topics you’re interested in.
To view the list of the available seminars and their times, or to register for Karl Parize’s seminar on property management click here.